Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Training Update - 13

I had intended to write a non-numbers running posting yesterday, but alas, it was not to be. So today I just have a straight running update.

I took it outside again today for a 7:15 pace 5.9 mile run along Buffalo Bayou. It's the usual up and down route, but augmented today by a high TH Index of 157, although it was cool with lots of sweat. The real fun part was the mud and constant drizzle...I didn't notice it until I walked outside...the internet radar didn't show it at all. Bummer. But I decided to run outside anyway since I can feel the warm summer coming up and more treadmills, and since I need to run in difficult conditions. And difficult it was, with a high TH Index, drizzle, humidity, mud, and wind in my face on the way back in.

But that's what we do. Run.

No comments:

Post a Comment