Friday, June 18, 2010

Off

I'm heading out for a two week vacation, a classic road trip loop around the desert Southwest, the first for my copilot. It should be a great time.

My ankle made a remarkable recovery today, to the point that I think I could run tomorrow if I was in a position to do so. But alas, actually I'd rather be vacating, I won't be able to.

I'm still not sure at all what happened, but each hour today was better, although the start of the day was still incredibly painful. Tonight I'll put some ibuprofen and water near the bed and take it an hour or so before getting up. Maybe that will make the walk to the bathroom tolerable.

Causes? I can only guess the tight turns on the indoor track. They bothered me on big mileage last year, although not to this extent, and especially with the off day Wednesday, that could almost be the only cause. Whatever. I'll stay off the indoor track going forward and just keep adjusting all the way to the starting line.

Til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment