Sunday, July 11, 2010

Flexibility Is My Friend

I had forgotten to mention last week that I had a business trip this week for a few days. I left this afternoon, got to the hotel around 10pm, and went to the fitness center for a run since I didn't have anything else to do and didn't feel like sleeping.

Great choice. I put in eight miles in 7:42 a mile and the fitness felt great. No heavy breathing, just good steady running. The bad and the good: the hotel's fitness center was around 80 degrees cool, not so great; the good was that when you run that late nobody else is around so I was able to take my shirt off. I can't do that at the corporate fitness center, not that I would want to or anybody would want to see it!

It feels good to be back close to where I was. And the ankle feels great.

No comments:

Post a Comment